Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

PRE-GERMANY

So Kellen leaves to Germany today. I admit I am a bit weary of trying to do the whole baby thing by myself, Kellen usually provides me at least an hour or so of relief every day. Not that Shade is a huge handful or anything. Its just that for whatever reason, having another person there watching him, even if I am in the same room, completely erases my "mommy-sensing" stress levels. At least it is only for a week. And I have a few things planned so I don't go completely crazy cooped up in the apartment every day.

Anyway, the main point of this entry is just that I forgot to post this photo on the last one and Kellen is taking the camera with him, so if I don't do it now I probably won't get it posted. I just thought it was so funny, this is a picture of how Shade fell asleep at one point on our trip out to Chicago.



Like most babies, he falls asleep in the weirdest positions. Once he fell asleep with his arm straight up in the air! He's a funny kid.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I didn't know Kellen was going to Germany! It's tough being the only parent around-you just need/deserve a break everyday, even if it's only for a few minutes.