Valentine's Day this year was a bit crazy. Shade made Kellen and I a really nice valentine at school, and he got to have his first valentine party there. He chose Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cards to give to his friends at school and church. He had a lot of fun with the whole idea, especially that we get candy for this holiday. I actually had a Dr appointment that day, but afterward we all went to lunch at Bucca de Beppo's for our nice "Valentine" meal (we debated making ourselves a nice dinner, but decided against having to do the clean up afterward to give ourselves the night off).
Kellen was really sweet and got me some chocolates (before we knew I had diabetes again) and a massage! I got him basically the same thing - guess when you have been married for awhile, you start to think alike :)
I like Valentine's Day because it is a reminder to celebrate the people you love, and I sure do love my two boys!
1 comment:
I just read your post below and I had no idea you had all that going on! Never would've guessed, you looked so great at church! You're almost there!! Can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment