This year my birthday fell on labor day, which means Kellen got the day off too! It was the first time in 3 years I haven't had to work on my birthday (although this year that also means no holiday pay...). We also got to have some very special visitors from Chicago for the weekend. On Thursday, Shade, Olive and I took our last trip to the splash park (they close it the day after labor day). I had to work Friday night (the Curtis' got here late that night and went to Greenfield Village the next day while I slept), but then got cancelled Saturday night and got to spend Sunday and Monday with the fam. On Sunday I got to have some extra visitors in my Primary class (Lydia and Dallin), we all played some games at home and attempted to make homemade soft pretzels, jigglers and mini cupcakes. I also got to blow out some candles. On Monday we got to go to the stake picnic (they sure threw me a big party, even if they didn't know it!) where we had some good food, played with friends, and got to fly our big kites. After the Curtis' left, we went to go see Despicable 2 at the $4 theater in Downtown Farmington and then Kellen treated me to a lobster dinner at home. Good stuff!
Splash Pad fun, My little techies...



Pretzels, Jello

Babies being adorable (Olive and Asa)




Cousin Nathan getting Olive to smile, Magnet Trains, Don't bother to count the candles...




Picnic, Kites, Droolie Julie



Birthday Dinner (first time having lobster, pretty good)

No comments:
Post a Comment