Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FRANKENMUTH

When we got back from Idaho, Kellen and I had a day off together (which is rare since I usually work Friday and Saturday nights, and sleep Saturday and Sunday days, and he works Monday through Friday days). So we decided to spend the day at Frankenmuth. We actually only went to the Birch Run outlets and Bronner's ("The World's Largest Christmas Store"). I got some cheap, but nice, running shoes (my other pair I've had for 6+ years and are literally tearing apart), and we got some other simple Christmas gifts. But Bronner's was awesome. Olive loved it - so much to look at! And I think Shade really like it this year too, he is old enough to know what most of the ornaments are, and really enjoyed finding fun ones to wear or for us to look at. Shade is such a poser. I also found an awesome tree ornament this year, which is extra special since it applies to 2 grandmas Shade got to know (Cheryl and my mom - he has 2 great-grandmas that are still alive). It was nice to be able to spend the day together.



No comments: