Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

3 YEARS OLD!!!

My baby girl isn't a toddler anymore! She is getting smarter and smarter, and of course more beautiful. She picks up on learning things SO fast. Sometimes I go over something once or twice and she remembers it the next time we talk about it. She has always been an observer, and she is getting really good at communicating verbally, which demonstrates how she will often think things through. And her hair is finally growing in :) which I love - I look forward to being able to braid it and do even more fun things with it. I LOVE having a daughter!

3-Yr Stats
Height: 39"             = 87%
Weight: 31 lb 2 oz   = 53%

For Olive's special day, we started off with one of her favorite breakfasts - donuts (and fruit). Kellen had to work, but Shade had the day off for spring break, so we did a LOT of playing together. That night, since we had celebrated Olive's birthday with one of Aunt Gen's awesome cakes while they were here, we opted for ice cream - Dairy Queen. Afterward, we had Olive open some presents. Colby had given us some dolls awhile ago, and we figured she was getting old enough to enjoy them, along with some new pajamas and clothes, and the leftover ponies from her learning to use the potty. Then  her big present - a balance bike! I was hesitant to spend money on something she would only use for a short time, but now we have 2 other kids who will be able to use it, so we went for it. And she was so excited to get her own bike! She kept riding it up and down the hallway until bedtime :)


Olive loves her new bike, but she still has to stop to kiss the baby :)

No comments: