Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

5K & LAUNDRY

On May 30th, Kellen and I participated in the Susan G. Comen Race for the Cure 5k run for breast cancer around Comerica Park (Tiger's Stadium). We ran as part of the Bosch team...making 3 total :) I borrowed the Anderson's jogging stroller (thanks a ton!) and was able to make it in just over 30 minutes, which is pretty dang good for me. Kellen made it in just over 26 minutes. However, we didn't make it to the starting line in time and since there were over ten thousand people running, we spent most of the time trying to find ways to get around the slower runners. I accidently ran over someone's foot. Good thing Shade is still small!

Before the Race


After the Race


Tigers!!




We don't have a washer & dryer. Luckily, we have machines in our same building so we don't have to go very far, but they are still down 2 flights of stairs. I try to do laundry during Shade's nap, but he rarely sleeps that long. And sometimes I don't feel like putting him in front of Baby Einstein. So this is usually how it goes:

Ready to Go Downstairs!



Waiting for Clothes!



Feeling for Freshness...




Sniffing for Freshness...



Tasting for Freshness!!




Ready to Leave!



No comments: