
So by 7 months, Shade hadn't really done anything new, he mostly just got a lot better at the stuff he has already learned. He now rolls all over the floor, he talks/yells/screams/laughs/smiles a lot more, he plays better with toys and people, he enjoys dad more, he eats more, he sits up better, etc. He is just a lot more fun. He has also gotten a lot more aware of when he is "alone." I had a nursing interview and left him with someone. He seemed to do fine while there, but for about 5 days afterward, every time I left the room (or even went to another room where he could still see me) he freaked out. And he used to love to sit in his bouncy chair in the bathroom playing while I took a shower, but now as soon as he sees the shower curtain close, he freaks out, even if I talk to him. But with new skills come new realizations. Anyway, here are some recent pictures of him:
Trying to get him to show me his 2 new teeth:





His first time in the rain:

1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that he left my home scarred! ;) I hope he's doing better now. He really did seem to be mostly alright while he was here. Maybe he just needs more practice.
Post a Comment