Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD!!



While we were in Utah, Shade finally gave into crawling. He can do a sort of "army" crawl where he rolls onto the side, pushes with his legs, then pulls with his arms and flips onto his tummy. Hey, it works. He isn't ever really around babies who crawl, so he doesn't have a very good example of what to do. When I try to show him, he just thinks I'm playing!

He is getting so much fun now! I was so glad he did so well on our trip out to Utah/Nevada so everyone else could see that also :) We sure got a good one!


Looking More Like His Dad Every Day (and less like me)


Crawling with Tao

2 comments:

T and B said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is going to have his first birthday in a month or so. Crazy!

We missed seeing you guys at Kensington a few weeks ago. While we were there Jackie told me that you are going to start school this next month. I hope your transition into school is an easy one. Good luck!

Tara G. said...

He is a sweet little guy! Hope he had a great first birthday. We should get together soon, it's been awhile! How is school?