Now that it is getting warmer outside, I almost feel guilty if I don't take Shade outside for at least a little bit. And he LOVES it (probably because running circles in our one-bedroom apartment is only fun for so long).
Here are some cute pictures of Shade's outside adventures.
Picking Flowers
Our "Backyard" and Yellow Blossoms - Shade's favorite color to say is "lellow"
Great pictures, you sure have a cute kid! He is quite advanced for his age too! Espesially for someone with no older siblings. Thaks for posting so much, it's nice to be able to see how you are all doing even though you are so far away. I am counting down to when you will be able to move back home... about 3 years now.
1 comment:
Great pictures, you sure have a cute kid! He is quite advanced for his age too! Espesially for someone with no older siblings. Thaks for posting so much, it's nice to be able to see how you are all doing even though you are so far away. I am counting down to when you will be able to move back home... about 3 years now.
Post a Comment