
Other than that, we have just been trying to get out and enjoy the nice weather. We went to Belle Isle once and Walled Lake a couple of times, and lately we have been going for walks at night with Kellen when he gets off work.




(This is all from Belle Isle)
I have to admit, this semester will by far be the hardest one so far. Sure, it is going to be the busiest one (17 credits, 4 days a week of wage-free clinicals, tons of stupid/pointless assignments). But I think it will be harder for me because I got to spend so much time with Shade this summer and he is getting to be so much fun! I know I cannot complain, because no matter how well things worked out for me, I chose to go back to school right now. But I can't help but feel jealous of all the stay-at-home mom's in our ward, and of course the Beauchamps (his daycare family)! Man, I am SO sick of school!! That being said, I am excited to start school, because it is my LAST SEMESTER!!!! Hopefully for a long, long, long time!!
Anyway, some of the fun things about Shade:
He showed off for all his grandparents that he knows his ABC's - the letters, pictures and song (although he still confuses the letter 'D' sometimes and skips some of the letters in the song - his favorite part is "w,x,y and z - now I know I AEC's nectime sing with me...").
He picked up "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and now sings it all the time.
He has started using full sentences on his own which I absolutely adore:
"I see a cat/dog/airplane/etc."
"I take a shower."
"I go outside."
"I go swimming."
"Oooh, its hot."
"I play bassetball."
"What is -at (that)?"
"I love mommy/daddy the most."
And some partial sentences:
"I do alabet (the alphabet)."
"I go poo-poo potty."
"Where baby's/momma's/daddy's shoes?"
"I milt." - When he wants milk... :)
He silkies his hair when he drinks his sippy cup... Sometimes he will silky mine, Kellen's or other people's hair when he is tired or for no reason at all...
No comments:
Post a Comment