
This year for Halloween, Shade was Batman! He had the Batman pajamas, I had a black shirt (the cape), and we had some black paint (the mask).
The night before, our church had a trunk-or-treat with games and all. Kellen took Shade to that - I had to study :(



Did you know that Batman loves milk?

This must be why Batman wears a mask!

But the next night I decided I wanted to have a little bit of fun with Shade - so we got him dressed up in his U of U track suit and went trick-or-treating just around the block (judge me if you must, but I didn't want to miss out on everything).
It was the cutest thing - he would stand there and wait patiently until someone opened the door, then he would stare at them and forget what to say. People thought he was so adorable, they often gave hime 2-3 pieces of candy - and he LOVED that part!


What a generous block we live by!

Then Shade saw dinosaurs! What a weird Halloween!


Then we went home and had some hot chocolate. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment