Shade has gotten to where he loves Family Home Evening (he gets to choose the songs - often Jingle Bells - and we get to play a game/have a treat). He will often ask if we can have it on other days throughout the week. He calls it "Hamily Fone Levening." His job is to get the pillows off the couch for us to sit on the ground with. He has recently started saying "mommy needs two pillows cause she has a big bum." Thanks Kellen.
He is getting so big - he is not my little baby anymore. I tell him that he needs to stop growing so he can be my little baby forever. Kellen & I sometimes calls each other baby. Shade recently started asking me & Kellen "Do you want to be my little baby forever?" or say "I want you to stay my little baby forever."
Instead of asking "Can I....?" He will ask "Do I.... (eat this, sit here, put this in there, ect)?"
We started singing I am a Child of God for Family Home Evening - I think he sometimes sings it at church too, but he can now sing the first verse all by himself - but he says "leave me, guide me..." for the chorus :)
No comments:
Post a Comment