On another note, Shade got an awesome present from his daycare family for his birthday awhile back-Thomas the Train stickers (Thanks by the way! He loved them!). He is really into trains right now, especially Thomas the Train (but of course a bit too expensive for us to indulge him on that one). He does have a couple Thomas shirts and always wants to watch Thomas on the computer (we have limited access through Netflix). Anyway, he was very excited about the stickers. Then I got a great idea. I figured he would want to play with them more than once, so I gathered all our old refrigerator magnents and stuck the stickers on and cut them out (and made a few extra track pieces). It worked great-until they eventually ended up all over the house :) But it is a great way to reuse stickers.
Lastly, this is a leaf crown we made back in the day. Shade was King of the Leaves. He just wanted to share this with his cousins :)
1 comment:
That explains why he showed no interest in our train set this week. It was the first time ever that he's come over and not made a bee-line for the train table! I guess he'd finally had his fill at home! :) Amazing to see how well you put those stickers to use! That's a great idea!
Post a Comment