I usually try to get as many hugs and kisses out of Shade as possible while he is willing to give them. So most of the time when he asks for something, I tell him I will get it for him for a hug and a kiss.
The other day I asked him to do something for me and he looked at me and said "I will for a kiss..." And so he got one.
And then sometimes when Kellen is leaving for work in the morning, when Shade sees him leave toward the door he will say "Hey, where's my hugs and kisses?"
He's also really sweet when I come home from work in the morning. He will usually cuddle with me in my bed for a few minutes, then get up and say "have a good sleep!" and shut the door on his way out. :)
Such a fun age!
1 comment:
What a sweetie pie! I miss you guys. Hopefully I will be out there for a visit soon. Someday I will make it, I promise!
Post a Comment