Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

APRIL FOOL'S

Shade got real excited about April Fool's day this year when he found out we can play jokes on Kellen. He came up with some fun ideas, mostly putting frosting inside stuff (like his pillow, shoes, etc). Some fun things we got to do for Kellen:

Toothpaste on a piece of chocolate
Ice cubes in his socks
Cereal in his shoes
Pillow case in the freezer
Toy snake in his computer work bag

And one thing Shade did especially for me:
I asked him to grab me some tissue, and he came back with tissue, but had put lotion on it.

The weather was also in on the jokes that day, some pictures out our window in the morning:

IT'S SPRING... HA, HA, HA! APRIL FOOL'S!!

1 comment:

The Hamblin's said...

Such cute posts! I was checking to see if you had any pictures of your little girl yet, but you're probably still in the hospital. I hope everything went well! Kellen is a very talented painter :) I love those pictures :) Hope you and your little girl are both doing great!!