Search This Blog
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
15 WEEKS PART II
A couple video clips that did not get into the first round (we have very slow upload speed and it is difficult to upload videos to the internet).
1,2)Shade is a natural at making Olive laugh. You can tell she LOVES her big brother. She always gives him big smiles, and he can make her laugh when Kellen and I can't. Something Shade will do to make her laugh, if I do it she might give me a smile, if Kellen does it she might cry. You can see by her face that she doesn't give out laughs freely - she will laugh and then her face goes immediately flat - you have to really earn her laughs!
3)Baby talk - I know usually only the mom really appreciates it when a baby finally learns to be expressive with her noises, but I LOVE it. And I also love that dress. Too cute!
4)Shade being silly at the sand dunes at Sleeping Bear - he said "if I had any more fun...I would play crazy like this...!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, you (or should I say Shade) finally got her to laugh--she just wasn't quite there when I was visiting. Very cute ;)
Post a Comment