Search This Blog
Friday, November 29, 2013
THANKSGIVING
This year I was scheduled to work the night of Thanksgiving, but not the night before, and we were invited to Thanksgiving dinner at the Dalton's, so I got to go. It was nice to have some time with friends and not think about what had happened just the night before. I had thought about not going, and even calling off work that night, but I actually didn't want to sit at home thinking about my mom, etc, etc, and it was actually kind of nice being completely distracted all day and all night, especially since the whole thing was still surreal at that point. And the food was delicious. Nothing like stuffing yourself with awesome food to remember to be grateful for all the good things you still have in your life:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment