After we got home, I got ready and went to work while Olive went to bed and the boys stayed up late watching Halloween cartoons. What a fun evening!
Search This Blog
Friday, October 31, 2014
HALLOWEEN
This year I had to work on Halloween, but not until 11:30 pm, so I got to go around with the kids and Kellen (although I drove along in the car since I was going to work that night and be walking for the next 8.5 hours or so). We have a short route that we do around our neighborhood, which ends up being pretty good since not a lot of kids seem to go there, so Shade usually scores pretty well even though we really only do a few blocks or so. Olive was a bit weirded out the first few houses, but then she again realized she was getting candy. We made it only half-way through the first block, and then it got too cold for her, so she stayed in the car with me the rest of the time. Shade seemed to have fun, though, and it looked like people thought it was pretty cool that he and Kellen matched on costumes. Shade also carried a stick with him the whole time, it was his "sword" (like the one Leonardo uses). Then on the second to last house, he got to use his ninja/karate skills and demonstrate his TMNT-ness, It was super cute! And we didn't mess with the face paint this time, so he was much more comfortable :)
After we got home, I got ready and went to work while Olive went to bed and the boys stayed up late watching Halloween cartoons. What a fun evening!

After we got home, I got ready and went to work while Olive went to bed and the boys stayed up late watching Halloween cartoons. What a fun evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment