Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2015

DETROIT REDWINGS, DETROIT TIGERS

Kellen will occasionally get leftover special event tickets from the sales team at work. We got to go to a Linkin Park concert once, and he went to an Usher concert once (he said it was incredibly inappropriate for the young kids there) up in the special suites.

Well, he was lucky enough to get "upper bowl" tickets to both a Redwings hockey game (1/2015) and Tigers baseball game (5/18/15). Unfortunately, I was not able to go either time as the hockey game was right after I had gotten home from having Eli and we were unable to find a babysitter on such short notice for the baseball game. But no worries, Shade was able to go with Kellen! And I am glad that he did, because Shade loved it! Kellen said Shade was actually really into the games and keeping score. Plus, they got free food and their own bathrooms to use, so it was a great Father/Son date! The only pics are from the hockey game...

No comments: