Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2015

11TH ANNIVERSARY

So this year, I was pretty sick on our anniversary (again). The only thing I thought I could stomach was Mexican food. I have been wanting to find a good Mexican restaurant around here since we moved here. So we tried one that had some good reviews from the people in this area - Sabor de Mexico. Unfortunately, it was no bueno. I wasn't expecting Cafe Rio, but I wasn't even able to eat half of my food. The salsa was good, though. Then we took the kids to the big turf park by the library, which was nice. Happy Anniversary! At least I got to spend it with the people I love the most - my hubby and my kids. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family! I must have done something good in my life to deserve them!

Since we now live in Peachtree City (golf cart path capitol of the state), and we had an in on a cheap, used golf cart, we decided to get one as our "anniversary present." We had to buy new batteries, but it was a lot cheaper than other used golf carts we have looked at. Now we can explore the trails around here without having to spend hours on bikes!

No comments: