Cake!
Presents!
Big Sister Fun!
Also, Building Blocks and Daddy/Daughter snuggles.
One Year Accomplishments:
He is getting better at communicating - he doesn't really talk, but when he wants something he will point to it and grunt :)
He waves goodbye, and shakes his head yes and no to simple questions.
He still loves to give kisses, hugs, and momentary cuddles.
He loves playing with, and running away from, Olive and Shade.
I'm sure he doesn't understand that I have a baby in my gut, but he often points to it and grunts like he knows there is something special about it.
He is finally beginning to take more than one step at a time! His first real steps were on his birthday at the Davis' house. I'm sure he will be a pro in no time!
One Year Stats:
He had his appointment a bit late, as I kept forgetting to schedule one after we got back from out west, but here are his latest stats. He also got a finger stick and some shots, which he hated, but he fell asleep in the car on the way home, so it worked out.
Height: 31.25 in = 79%
Weight: 24 lb, 11 oz = 80%
Head = 88%
No comments:
Post a Comment