Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

15 MONTHS OLD, 4 WEEKS OLD!

So today, Eli turned 15 months old AND Isaac turned 4 weeks old! Yep, these last two kids are only 14 months apart... It is weird since it took over 2.5 years for me to get pregnant with both Shade and Olive (they are 4.5 years apart), and I got pregnant with Eli as soon as we started trying (1 year after having Olive, as I thought it would take awhile). But with Isaac, I wasn't even trying to get pregnant and it happened. Guess he was super anxious to join our family :)

Eli's stats:
Weight: 25 lbs    = 79.7%
Height: 32 in      = 77.7%
Head: 48 cm

Eli - He continues to try and express himself verbally, but he still doesn't know many actual words. But his little personality is sure coming through - he LOVES to laugh, goof around, interact with others, and make messes! We sure love having him in our family!


Isaac's stats:
Weight: 9 lb 14 oz  = 44.3%
Height: 22 in           = 74.6%
Head: 37.5 cm

Isaac - He is getting a lot more interactive, looking around and making noises. I love it when they learn how to respond to their surroundings!



No comments: