Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

MARCH MOMENTS + OLIVE'S DRAWING & SHADE'S NOTE

I decided that now that I have 4 kids, it is impossible for me to record all the cute stuff, so I am going to try to have a post of all the smaller things every month or so.

First off, 2 things from last October. Olive drew a picture of our apartment's swimming pool (they closed it down and stopped cleaning it for awhile and it turned green).

And Shade left Kellen a note. It is trying to say "From Kellen, To Bosch (where Kellen used to work). Look at the back please and see a picture. Behold the fattest guy on earth. Dun, dun, dun. Isn't that fat." :)


Now, here are some good March moments that did not make their own posts:




Some miscellaneous stuff: A picture of Kellen's family when Kellen was around Eli's age, and he looks just like Eli! The "Child" protection function on our microwave; The crossing we pass to Colby's church building (Cash and Credit); and Spring blossoms.

No comments: