
Kellen really wanted to take Shade backpacking. So he decided to take a day off work and go up in the mountain range up in Northern Georgia - the Appalachians. He talked some of the Curtis cousins into going with them. I wasn't able to go because of tiny Isaac, but they took pictures and said it was amazing. Shade even picked me a flower which they took a picture of since I wasn't there to receive it :) (He used to do that all the time when he was younger.) And even though Kellen and Derek's packs were super heavy (kids can only carry so much), and the first day was all uphill, they said all the kids did a great job hiking all the way through. And the temperature was also great, and since they had pre-sprayed all their clothes, they didn't have to worry too much about bugs. I wish I could have been there too, but maybe next time! The little kids and I stayed and played with the cousins at the Curtis house, so we had our share of fun :)


































No comments:
Post a Comment