Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

CHRISTMAS PREP

I suppose I am pretty "old school" in that I don't like to do anything Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving (except maybe get cheaper presents as they go on sale). And it bothers me to see Christmas stuff out even before Halloween! Probably it's mostly because I don't like to focus on the extreme commercialism that goes into that holiday, so I try to give each other holiday it's due diligence. That being said, I still LOVE Christmas time, so as soon as Thanksgiving is over, we start decorating and crafting!

Some things we have been up to:
Gingerbread house (made of cereal boxes instead of graham crackers this year - we never eat the graham crackers anyway).

Nativity with some different camera settings, complete with the Spanish Poopers ;)

Shade's snowman for school (contest); Christmas tree INSIDE the pack-n-play so the babies don't tip it over or destroy all the ornaments (we borrowed Colby's small-ish tree again).

No comments: