Search This Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2017

MOTHER'S DAY

This year for Mother's Day, I was still recovering from my septoplasty, so I didn't make it to church. But my kids brought me home a treat from church anyway :) I also had a rough patch when Kellen was working out in the yard - today was rough, not gonna lie. But you know what made it awesome? When I was sitting on the couch this morning and my 4 yr old daughter said "Girls need to cuddle!" Then she jumped on my lap with a blanket and yelled "I'm so excited to sit by you!" And after I made dinner, my 2 yr old son took a few bites, then looked at me and said "Thank you, mommy!" Then after I spent over half an hour cleaning up a not fun mess (I wasn't really supposed to be bending over yet), and I was unhappily putting clothes in the washing machine and my 1 yr old baby just walked over and put his head on my shoulder and gave me a hug. And then later that night, when I told my oldest son to go to bed and he said "Okay, let's say prayers." Then afterward, he gave me a hug and kiss and said "I love you, goodnight!" I am so lucky to have 4 awesome kids. I feel so blessed!

The kids also got me a couple of fun things - like chocolates (even though I am diabetic...😜) - they were so excited to give me stuff! But Kellen got us some bluetooth speakers for our phones. That is pretty cool since my phone's volume doesn't go very high anyway, and I can make/take phone calls through them also. Love my sweet family! 💗💗

No comments: