It is official. I got my license in the mail yesterday. I am now a nurse :)
I have to admit though, I was surprised how "easy" the test was. Perhaps it was that I just got lucky and got questions that I knew. Either way. When I took those practice tests through my school, I was barely passing them, if at all. I suppose it was like practicing for a 3 mile race by running 7 miles a day - you practice the hard stuff and it makes the actual event easier. The only thing that I will complain about is those darn "select all that apply" questions, I swear those things made up 30-40% of the questions! Those are by far the hardest ones because you can't necessarily rule out the other answers. But I still managed to pass it in 75 questions - which is the minimum number of questions (it can go to 265 max). That was a welcomed ego boost in that department. Anyway, I hope everyone else is having a good day :)
1 comment:
That is so awsome! Congradulations!
Post a Comment