Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CUTENESS


(Shade's new church suit)

Kellen went running with Shade the other day. He said that Shade ran the first 1.25 miles. About half way through, Shade said he was tired. So Kellen asked him if he wanted to get in the stroller and Shade said "no, I can sleep when I get home," and he kept going. Then a little while later Shade said his legs were hurting. So Kellen asked him again if he wanted to hop in the stroller. Shade replied "no, I can just rest them when I get home," and kept going. What good endurance for a little kid.

We do family scriptures/prayer right before we go to bed - its pretty much the only way we remember to do it. Last night when I was taking Shade to bed afterward, I laid him down, he gave me a big hug, and he said to me "I want you to stay with me in my bed forever." :) I then told him I couldn't because I would need to go to the bathroom, then he proceeded to tell me a story "what if we had a really big poop but we only had a tiny toilet, then it wouldn't fit in there and we would have to get a really big toilet to put the really big poop in." ?!

No comments: