Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

CUTEST BOY EVER

Have I ever told you I have the cutest boy ever? Yes, he has his moments, but quite frankly so do I. Anyway. So the other day we were cleaning up his toys so we could go run a fun errand. When we were done, I went to put my shoes on and saw him bring a wash rag out of the kitchen, into the bathroom to get it wet, then back into the kitchen. My first thought was - uh-oh, what is he up to now? I went in the kitchen and saw him wiping the front of the oven door down. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I'm being nice and cleaning this." I couldn't argue with that, so let him finish.

Later that night when Kellen got home, I told him about what Shade had done, and Shade picked up a rag and started cleaning the oven door again. So I asked him what he was doing, trying to get the same response for Kellen, but this time Shade replied "I'm cleaning this because I love you." !!! What a cute kid! Now if only I could get him to want to spontaneously clean things that actually needed to be cleaned... :)

1 comment:

Janica said...

Cute! Anela does that too. She will get a wet wipe,clorox wipe, wash cloth, paper towel, toilet paper, spong.... whatever she can get her hands on, and say that she needs to "clean everything in this house" while usually wiping a wall or counter with whatever she has dripping wet. haha Kids are so cute and healpful! :)