Search This Blog
Saturday, September 15, 2012
AMAZING SHADE
Shade continues to amaze me on a daily basis. The most recent thing I have noticed is what a GOOD kid he is! I don't think I could be this sick if he were any different. He does soooo well playing by himself, getting his own stuff done, helping me out, and just being sweet! And he rarely complains! He is also still so affectionate, I love it! And he is doing so well with being grateful. Just yesterday he wanted a sippy cup to drink out of and I told him there was one in the dishwasher, and he got a smile on his face and while running into the kitchen said "thank you for doing the dishes!" !!! I don't know what I would do without that little boy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment