Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

HAPPY SPECIAL DAY!

One day I got home from work and Kellen and Shade were already up making me a good breakfast. I thought that was really sweet. Then they pulled out a bag full of presents that said "Happy Special Day" on it. They made me a really cute card with a picture of them on it and hearts around the outside (Shade said those were because they love me), and Shade composed the card. It said:

Hello Mommy,
I love to think about you all day. So, it is a happy day again forever. You are very nice because you cuddle with me. I love to think, but it's not true, so I love to "happy birthday" you, and so that's your surprise, so think about it twice. Surprise! We got this stuff so you won't be sick. We love you very much!

:)



So in the bag were all things ginger (supposed to help with nausea). Ginger teas, ginger chews, ginger snaps, ginger altoids, and ginger marinade. It was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. My family is the best! They have both really stepped it up since I have been so sick. I try to get as much done as I can, but it can be difficult sometimes, especially in the few days following a work shift or two. I can't stand the smell of food cooking, so Kellen does a lot of that :) And he helps a lot with the household chores, which I really appreciate. Shade has been really good at being independent and helping me when I ask him to. My family is the best!

No comments: