Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

5 YEARS OLD


My baby boy is 5 years old now! I told him we wouldn't have a party for him so he could stay 4 forever, but he told me that he would still turn 5 anyway. So we ended up having a little party for him.

We did the same old thing, since that is apparently what Shade wanted to do the most (perhaps that is what he thinks a birthday party is supposed to be, but it is fairly cheap, so I am not going to complain). So we went to a park, had pizza and a pinata, a brownie cake, made little monsters, Kellen juggled, and we played with friends. Shade had a blast, and I think his friends had some fun too :)

And yes, Olive turned 6 months old on Shade's birthday. And his half birthday is on her birthday. Fun stuff!

Some fun present stuff:


Party stuff:

No comments: