Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

KIDDOS

I am sure I am not the only mother who thinks she is the luckiest mom in the world, but that is exactly how I feel. It has been a bit difficult for me to bring children into this world for whatever reason. I always imagined I would have 4 kids by now. Perhaps it is so that I would appreciate them more. Not knowing if I will be blessed with another tiny baby of my own someday, I try to enjoy and remember every sweet moment possible, even if it means neglecting my house or not getting adequate sleep. But I can honestly say it is all worth it. I have the two best and cutest kids in the whole world!

I think I also lucked out that they both love each other so much. Shade can always get Olive to smile, and he loves doing that. They play so well together, he loves trying to teach her new things, and I already see hints that he will be protective of her when they are older. I love them to pieces. I really am the luckiest mom!




An impromptu photo shoot:

No comments: