Search This Blog
Sunday, May 11, 2014
MOTHER'S DAY
One thing with Mother's Day is that it is often the same week as Kellen's birthday. So I try to not make a big deal about it to overshadow his special day. But the boys always remember, and do sweet things. This year they made me breakfast in bed. And even though the only thing I asked for was a clean house, they got me some fun stuff too. Kellen was awesome and got me some nice camping cookware. When we went camping on Easter weekend, we ended up using cans to boil water :) So next time we will be a bit more prepared, which will be VERY nice. And as usual, Shade was a sweetheart. He got me some stuff from the $1 store with his own money: some beautiful fake flowers ("they last longer than real flowers"), purple sandals, and a balloon that said "I love you." And of course Olive gave me plenty of hugs/kisses/cuddles. I really am the luckiest mom/wife in the world! It is hard not to recognize that every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment