This year for Kellen's birthday, I was scheduled to work. So Shade and I decided to make it a week-long celebration for him instead of that one day. Every day the week before, we had some kind of a gift for him. One night it was Oreos, one day we cleaned the house really well, etc. His main gift this year, he got to pick out a nice, waterproof video camera from Costco. We have always just used the camera for videos. It is really nice, and it can record under water! Now we just need to figure out how to cut and paste the videos together so we can make highlight clips. Anyway, so Happy Birthday to the best husband and father we could ask for!!! We are sooooo lucky to have him in our family, and we love him sooooo much!!
Side note: Since it took me so long to post this, everyone now knows we are expecting child #3. I actually knew a couple days before, but I got to tell Kellen on his birthday... another sweet surprise :) Also, I remember I got to tell Kellen I was pregnant with Olive on our Anniversary back in 2012. Fun stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment