Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

12 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

We hit the silk/linen anniversary!

This year for our anniversary, since we had a new baby I was breastfeeding (and I was still a bit sore from the surgery), we decided to keep it simple and local. We went to Ted's Montana Grill. That place is kind of pricey, but so, so good! I tried the swordfish and Kellen got a buffalo burger. Yum!

But I also have to say, I really did marry the perfect person for me. He makes me a better person, and strengthens our family and relationship in ways that I can't. And he definitely offers a unique perspective on life :) But most of all, he has supported me and sticks with me through all our trials. He really is my best friend! I love him so much! I am one lucky gal!

No comments: