We finally gave in and went for a professional family photo this year. We had a groupon, but it still managed to cost quite a bit, especially since we wanted access to the digital photos so we could edit or print what we wanted. It was not what I expected, and I was disappointed. The photographer seemed like she was in a hurry, so she did not utilize Kellen or I to try and get the kids to cooperate, ad she didn't really examine the photos before she stopped the shoot so there wasn't any really good ones of just me and Kellen or just the kids. So don't know if we will go that route again (especially not JC Penney in Newnan), at least not until the kids are older. I mean, the actual quality of the photo was better than what we have been able to do ourselves, but the poses were not good. I mean, better to take 10 digital pictures of one pose to make sure you have a good one rather than only take 2 and have to pick which one has the fewest flaws, right? Anyway, here are the best of them.








No comments:
Post a Comment