Search This Blog

Thursday, March 2, 2017

1 YEAR OLD!

My last baby is no longer an infant! This year was rough (with moving to a completely new place to have a baby, all of the illnesses, and the extra surgery in July), yet it went by so fast! I felt like I didn't get to enjoy any of my babies enough! But I am so glad that they joined our family! Especially little Isaac, as he wasn't even planned 😉

One year stats:
Height:      46%     30 in
Weight:     47%      21 lb 6.4 oz
Head:        72%      47 cm

He remains our smallest baby, but he is sure a happy one! He stopped sleeping through the night awhile back, and continues that exhausting habit, but other than that, he rarely cries and loves playing with his older siblings. He seems to pick things up fairly quickly as if he is trying to keep up with them!

For his birthday, we had chocolate cake and a few fun presents - mostly old toys we pulled out of storage, but also a super awesome see-saw!

No comments: