Search This Blog
Friday, March 3, 2017
DAY OFF (NO KIDS)
Since we had a lot of medical bills last year, our taxes were a bit complicated. But it was difficult to go through all our records without multiple kid interruptions. So Kellen decided to take all the kids to his sister's house and I stayed home to get our tax information organized. It was the first time I've had more than a few hours to myself (besides going to work) in a couple of years! It was blissful! I went shopping and actually got to compare prices, and got to take my time (and no one was calling me to say hurry home to deal with kid stuff). I bought myself some healthy food that the kids don't really like. I even left all of my papers and snacks out, and guess what? They were right where I left them when I got up in the morning! I also got a decent night's sleep. I mean, I love my kids more than anything, but being a parent is exhausting! Unfortunately, it was only one day, but a much appreciated day at that. And of course, I missed my kids like crazy by the time they got home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment