Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

MESSESS!! MILK, CEREAL, WALLS, SOAP...

So Kellen and I were super spoiled with Shade - he was such a mild-tempered, easy-going, obedient child. He could make a mess, but he rarely did it unless we were working on something together. Perhaps it was because he was our only child for several years, so we weren't distracted by other kids to leave him to find things to do on his own. But Eli, boy oh boy, that kid loves trouble. Anytime I leave him alone for any amount of time (like cleaning, making dinner, taking a shower/pee, etc), he finds something to get into! And his little brother loves being Eli's little minion. Those two together are no joke! Some of the fun things we got to clean up lately: wall artwork (even when I put all the pencils and such away, he manages to find the ones I didn't realize were in reach), entire boxes of cereal on the floor so he could get a handful or a marshmallow, he finds sharp things to tear up our exercise equipment and put small holes in the wall, he dumped an entire gallon of milk on the floor (luckily it was in the kitchen), and he dumped half a bottle of dish soap on the carpet (which took me over 4 hours with a rented professional carpet cleaner to get out)! The only pictures I got of was the milk and ONE of the cereal disasters... Man, I gotta keep an eye on this kid! Sheesh!

No comments: