This is Kellen writing.
The day before Father's Day, Shade was too excited and decided to give me my present one day early. Kathy had asked him what he wanted to give me, and he said, "Water balloons". So she took him to the store to pick some out, and he said he wanted to get purple balloons because that is my favorite color. The whole thing was Shady's idea, and it was perfect! He is such a thoughtful little boy.
Since I opened my present one day early, we spent our Saturday having a water balloon fight outside! It was a lot of fun.
On Sunday morning, Kathy made me a wonderful breakfast of ham, eggs, and a smoothie. For dinner, she made me a rotisserie chicken, and I also got some new ties.
Father's Day was perfect, and I love my little family!
1 comment:
I love it when Kellen writes, he's so cute.
-Pam :)
Post a Comment