Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

ULTRASOUND #2

We had our 2nd ultrasound today. Everything is still looking good and healthy. The baby is still measuring a week bigger, but a bonus, looks like the baby wasn't shy at all and we will be having a BABY GIRL! And good thing too, so I can keep telling Shade he is the cutest boy in the world :) But another bonus, looks like I will have a lot more fun things to do with my new sewing machine now :) Yay!

3 comments:

The Hamblin's said...

Congratulations! I haven't seen your blog for a while but it was fun to catch up a little bit! So fun that you're having a girl... one of each :) I hope you've been feeling well! You still don't even look pregnant at all yet, pregnancy fits you well :)

Martha said...

Absolutely exciting!! I'm thrilled for you and your family. :) What a beautiful blessing. I pray all goes well with your special little girl. Yay!

Carla Geddes said...

So exciting. That's awesome news. Girls are a lot of fun. I have really enjoyed having one of each.. boys and girls are so different and its been fun to watch them grow and interact together. CONGRATULATIONS