For Halloween so far Shade has been (in order) a pumpkin, tiger, Batman and Spider Man. This year Shade wanted to be Batman again, possibly because he has gotten so many Batman toys from his cousins recently. So for his birthday he got Batman pajamas and a Batman hoodie, which were to double as his costume, and worked perfectly. We only went down 2 streets near our house, but Shade still ended up with nearly two pumpkin baskets full of candy. I think it helped that the streets we chose were not well-traveled, so a lot of them gave out handfuls of candy just to get rid of it. It did start to rain near the end, but we were pretty much finished by then, so all in all, it was a great night. When we got home we had some hot chocolate and watched a Halloween movie. I love sharing these special nights with my family. I know soon enough Shade will be wanting to do all things with only his friends. I gotta enjoy it while I can!
Search This Blog
Monday, November 5, 2012
HALLOWEEN
Even though I have been a little baby sick, Shade and I still managed to get some decorations up for Halloween. We had a lot of fun making them and putting them up. We even got some little pumpkins from the store that the boys painted while I was at work. And of course we picked up a couple books and movies about Halloween to help set the stage.





For Halloween so far Shade has been (in order) a pumpkin, tiger, Batman and Spider Man. This year Shade wanted to be Batman again, possibly because he has gotten so many Batman toys from his cousins recently. So for his birthday he got Batman pajamas and a Batman hoodie, which were to double as his costume, and worked perfectly. We only went down 2 streets near our house, but Shade still ended up with nearly two pumpkin baskets full of candy. I think it helped that the streets we chose were not well-traveled, so a lot of them gave out handfuls of candy just to get rid of it. It did start to rain near the end, but we were pretty much finished by then, so all in all, it was a great night. When we got home we had some hot chocolate and watched a Halloween movie. I love sharing these special nights with my family. I know soon enough Shade will be wanting to do all things with only his friends. I gotta enjoy it while I can!



For Halloween so far Shade has been (in order) a pumpkin, tiger, Batman and Spider Man. This year Shade wanted to be Batman again, possibly because he has gotten so many Batman toys from his cousins recently. So for his birthday he got Batman pajamas and a Batman hoodie, which were to double as his costume, and worked perfectly. We only went down 2 streets near our house, but Shade still ended up with nearly two pumpkin baskets full of candy. I think it helped that the streets we chose were not well-traveled, so a lot of them gave out handfuls of candy just to get rid of it. It did start to rain near the end, but we were pretty much finished by then, so all in all, it was a great night. When we got home we had some hot chocolate and watched a Halloween movie. I love sharing these special nights with my family. I know soon enough Shade will be wanting to do all things with only his friends. I gotta enjoy it while I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment