Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

FATHER'S DAY

This year for Father's Day, we got to have my mom here :) But we took some time to enjoy Kellen. I had to work the night before and the night of Father's Day, so I slept most of the time. But Kellen did get to spend some quality time with his kids :) He also got a nice cover for his grill, some yummy treats (chocolate eclairs and strawberry angel food cake), and Shade got him some Superman pajama pants - so Kellen could be Superman while Shade is Batman!



And of course I have said this before, but Kellen is an awesome father! Both his kids love him so much, and he loves them so much! He works so hard in order to give them a good life. They sure are lucky kids! We sure love the Kellen!!!

No comments: