Olive is learning how to climb! Without much support either. We recently purchased a treadmill, and she climbs on it all the time, she often gets stuck on it because she hasn't figured out how to get down without hurting herself yet. But on Sunday, April 20th, she climbed up the 15 stairs outside our apartment (we live on the second floor) all by herself! Shade and I tried to get her to do it once awhile back, but she was confused, and I didn't really want to encourage it at this point anyway (in the case she gets away from me unnoticed), so I dropped it. But Kellen said she went at the stairs with no hesitation and made it all the way to the top.
Then tonight, another climbing victory. She decided she wanted to climb Shade's ladder on his bed. And she did! She made it to the last step before her feet slid out from under her (she was wearing long, silky pants), but once corrected, she made it all the way to the bed! Of course after I got her down, I put the ladder away so she couldn't get to it unsupervised!
Our little girl sure is quite the monkey!









No comments:
Post a Comment