Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

OLIVE COUNTED TO 10!!

Today while we were in the car, Olive counted all the way to 10! And unprovoked. It was so cute! She now can identify her numbers 1-9, but the number 10 has always been a 1 and the letter O for her. She finally started picking up on it being a separate number this week. She really is learning so fast!

Another thing she did in the car, she hurt herself a little bit and said, "Ow! Sorry." And kissed it better :)

Also, I have been buying flavored sparkling water a lot lately. I have a hard time drinking water and other liquids quite often, I have probably been chronically dehydrated this whole time. But she will occasionally ask for a sip, and then afterward she will shake her head and say "whoo!" from the fizziness. So today she came up to me and said, "okay, whoo, peas." Meaning, she wanted a drink of the sparkling water. She has been using phrases like that a lot lately. When I tell her it is time to go get Shade from school, she will say "okay, lets get Sade." When I ask her if she wants a drink, she will say "okay, a drink." If I ask her if she wants to take a bath she will say "okay, a bath." And so on. She really is super cute!

No comments: