This year, I once again was sick on my birthday (pregnancy), so I wasn't able to do much. At least I had my anti-nausea pills and was not yet diabetic! But my family took good care of me. As usual, Shade got me some cute, thoughtful stuff from the dollar store with his own money - of course my favorite candy (sour patch kids), some beautiful blue flowers that will "never die" (blue is my favorite color), and a feminine birthday balloon (he loves having balloons on birthdays)! What I really wanted to eat that day was some good Mexican food. So we tried another Mexican restaurant which was recommended. Another disappointment, especially since I can only stomach certain things right now. But Kellen had them sing to me (they put a big hat on me, then smeared whipped cream on my face... awesome...). And then my family topped it off with a yummy oreo ice cream cake at home. I have always wanted to try one of those, guess this year was my year :) Best family ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment