Search This Blog
Monday, September 7, 2015
LABOR DAY
This year for Labor Day, we were planning on visiting the beaches in Savannah, Georgia. Unfortunately, there was a hurricane making its way up the coast around that same time, so it was supposed to be very rainy. The rain was actually hitting the rest of the stat during that time, so we weren't able to go camping either. So we opted to hang out at home together instead, which was still great. And it did save us some money :) I do miss having a job at times (especially when I go days without having any real adult conversations). But I gotta admit, I do love having weekends and holidays together with my family. Normally, I would have worked those days to save money on daycare and to get the extra pay. Just some of the perks of being stay-at-home right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment