What a cutie. I can't believe how big he is. Anela just had her 6 month appointment and is now 17 pounds. Of course she is growing much faster than most babies because she had to catch up. I think Shade will probably pass her up though in no time, esspesially if he's going to go on a growth spurt now!
2 comments:
He is seriously so cute! Every time I've seen him he's been asleep so it's fun to see his little personality through your pictures.
What a cutie. I can't believe how big he is. Anela just had her 6 month appointment and is now 17 pounds. Of course she is growing much faster than most babies because she had to catch up. I think Shade will probably pass her up though in no time, esspesially if he's going to go on a growth spurt now!
Post a Comment