The concert was Linkin Park. A band I kind of liked back in the day, one Kellen never really cared for. But he actually ended up really enjoying it. It could have had something to do with the tickets though. The tickets are normally $200 each to sit up in the company suite, but we got them for free. We also got catered food and sodas (which normally cost a ton) and no jumping teenagers. It was rather nice.
The view was different, but we brought our camera (probably not 'legal') that has a great zoom, so we got some good pictures. The music was really loud, though. Even up in the area where we were, we could feel the bass vibrating our bodies. Cool stuff!
Eagle Eye of the Arena

First Two Bands:
Did we offend you yet - yeah! (not very good at all)
Pendulum (a little better at least)


Linkin Park pictures:

(Maybe it's because I haven't been to a concert in 6 years, but I have never seen so many cell phones on at a concert before...it was like looking at stars in the sky...weird.)





No comments:
Post a Comment